Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Beauty Review

So, it's time for my first ever beauty review, wherein I review a beauty product. Today's item: Cetaphil.

Until last semester, I had been using Origin for my face wash and moisturizer. I can't remember which face wash exactly, but I'm leaning towards Clean Energy, and for my moisturizer, I was using A Perfect World. There was nothing wrong with either of these, but they were so expensive on a student budget. My roommate last semester was using Cetaphil, and I had just ran out of Origin, so I decided to try Cetaphil. I looked it up online and found glowing reviews, so I decided to try it. I bought some from Duane Reade and haven't looked back. I also bought some moisturizer when mine ran out.

Pros:
Cheap; around $7 for 16oz
Makes my face feel clean after washing
Easy to find in stores
Smells good
My skin has been in good condition since I started using it nightly

Cons:
Disconcerting texture that takes some getting used to. It's liquid-y like hand soap, but doesn't foam up.

I would highly recommend Cetaphil for your face wash. It's cheap and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment